MESA (Microepididymal Sperm Aspiration) is a procedure performed when, although the production of sperm is normal or close to normal, the reproductive tract is blocked. The sperm is collected from the epididymis using fine needles under miscroscope.
- About Us
- Where to Start
- Our Services
- PGD – For Chromosomal Disorders
- PGD – for Single Gene Disorders
- CCS – Comprehensive Chromosomal Screening
- aCGH – Comprehensive Chromosome Screening
- NGS – Next Generation Sequencing
- What is the MitoScore Test?
- CGT – Personalised (Genetic Screening)
- Prenatal Testing
- Assisted Hatching
- The Pooling Method
- sORP Test
- Our Team